This is one of our finest handmade slipper series. 90% are hand-sewn with the upper part sewn very tightly by hand to connect the lower part by hand only while the remaining 10% It is made by sewing on a machine. The upper part is made of finest quality cow leather while the lower part is made of PU material. That is popularly known as PU soles, are made from a new kind of organic polymer material. It has been hailed as the fifth big plastic, and is in the process of revolutionizing the shoe industry.
Because we are manufacturer, than if you need on wholesale than you can also contact us.